ENTRY AND AUDITION
Entrance to the course is by audition only for applicants aged 16 and above and of a satisfactory standard in one or more genres, whilst showing a respectable academic level.
In some case’s Phoenix Starr will accept applicants with no previous training providing they show potential and have the correct physical attributes.
HOW TO APPLY:
AT THIS TIME, DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WE ARE CONDUCTING OUR AUDITIONS VIA FILMED SUBMISSION.
1) apply for Level 3 extended fully funded performing arts diploma course
(Dance pathway, artist devolpment, Musical Theatre)
2) Send a video of your self dancing (Send to email@example.com)
3)Send a video of yourself answering these questions:
1. Tell us about your dance background (performances/exams/styles).
2. What made you choose to apply to Phoenix Starr College? What other colleges have you applied to?
3. Tell us about your audition piece. Did you choreograph it? Why did you choose the music/style?
4. Why do you want to pursue dance?
5. What is something other than dance that you enjoy?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What happens after I have done this?
You will be contacted by us within 2 weeks if you have been successful